Friday, December 18, 2015

Zoo Littles


I managed to find time to quilt up one of my small quilt this week, a baby Quarter Sections made from a Michael Miller collection called Zoo Littles.   I purchased these fat quarters from Road 17 N when they came to our guild meeting in September.


I am starting to fall in love with the Grunge fabric line!  I added a green Grunge inner border and a pink/purple Grunge outer border.


I quilted it with a panto called Chantilly Lace and used white So Fine thread.  The batting is Quilters Dream Blend.




So nice to finally have blue sky again but that also brought with it the cold temperatures.



4 comments:

  1. Lovely.............I LOVE your snowy scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, the fabrics the colours, the design,and the quilting is so right. Then there is the snow, ALL that snow, that us down here, if not in the far south of NZ, can only dream about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just bought the same pink/purple for a personal project. Really cute quilt. But I'm partial to pink!

    ReplyDelete