Sunday, December 19, 2010

Let It Snow

This fabric collection is called Let It Snow by Moda and it was just one of those collections I had to have when I saw it on Green Fairys website.  The pattern is called Line'em Up and is from the book Fat Quarters Anonymous by Daniela Stout.   I used a new pantograph called Flurry by Threadsongs and light blue/green So Fine thread on top and bottom.  The backing is a Stonehenge fabric and I am really liking this fabric line for backing, they have great texture and colors without being too busy.  My picture doesn't quite have the true color of it, it is more aqua then blue.



Two quilt for me in one month!!  It is a really good thing that I quilt for others or I would have a room full of quilts from feeding my quilting appetite.  I think this one will go on my guest bed but I will admire it on my bed today then get the binding on it tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. kathy- that is a gorgeous quilt!

    i love the full shot with the snow covered trees!

    if it gets too cold on your guest bed, you can send it south so it can warm up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new pantograph design was made for this quilt. Lovely!
    Your guests will want to stay overnight just so they can sleep under your beautiful quilts. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt is beautiful, everything about it, the fabric and the pattern you used to quilt it!! Looks great

    ReplyDelete