Friday, April 12, 2013

Zig Zag Quilt #2

 lynn1This is another one of Lynn’s Zig Zag quilts that will go to one of her grandchildren.   I was so excited to see that she has used some of my hand dyed fabrics that she purchased from me at our quilt show last year.  She also won some of  Lori’s and my hand dyed fabrics when our guild did the last Mystery project.  We bribed our members with a prize if they were up to date on their piecing and Lynn won that draw! Doesn’t it look like colourful Rickrack?
lynn2
This time she chose Daisies Galore for the panto design.   Light green Minkee for a backing and Dream Puff for the batting making it another cuddly quilt.
lynn3quinzee
Things are SLOWLY  melting here, finally getting above freezing during the day and I think the quinzee is going to collapse soon!

5 comments:

  1. That is just too cute! Makes me think I should ding into some hand dyes of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like rickrack. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun quilt, love the colours.
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fun colours. The quilting compliments it quite nicely.

    ReplyDelete