Saturday, December 2, 2017

Kira Quilt

ar1

This is Angèle`s Kira Quilt and the pattern is by GE Designs.  She used beautiful purples, teals and blues along with a great ombre print fabric.   I used a light beige So Fine for other top, grey Bottom Line on the back and she brought a 100% cotton Pellon batting.    Angèle asked for a large curvy panto and she picked a few out from my collection and then left the choice up to me on which one to use.  I picked Bayside as it has great movement and was the right scale of design for the piecing.

ar2ar3ar4ar5

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as those colours progress across and up the quilt, then the borders!!! And your quilting, fits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Ombre is beautiful and with that quilting pattern...it flows so well! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely. The quilting you have chosen works wonderfully with the pattern. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt! Who made the Ombre fabric? I have another fabric that looks like it would go with. Would love to get some to see.

    ReplyDelete