Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Crafty Beaver

 beaver3

Finished the second Minkie appliqué pillow top, this one is called The Crafty Beaver by Robinson Pattern Company.  I only bought the two kits so regret not buying the third one!

wolf and beaver

This morning Tim and I went out see if the wild blueberries were ripe and we were happy to see they were ready for picking.   Mine is the bigger bucket,  I had years of ‘mandatory training’ when it comes to picking blueberries when I was child!  :)   Hope to get out to pick a few more times this week so I can fill my freezer.

blueberries

4 comments:

  1. My 15 month old granddaughter, and her brother, would love to play in your buckets. Unfortunately in Australia we pay $5 for 8 oz when they are on special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beaver and racoon are so cute! They'll be great for pillows. Nothing tastes better that wild blueberries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Donna -- nothing better than wild blueberries! I have to drive out and see if I can find some in the roadside markets. I love the earnest expression on the beaver. They'll be a nice set!

    ReplyDelete