Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Just Takes Two Blocks


I was able to catch up on my Just Takes Two blocks this long weekend and have the last two units done....except for one block in the last unit that I really didn't like.  I decided that once we get to the end I will just substitute a few blocks for the ones that I really didn't want to make.  This last one isn't hard to make ( like the first one I haven't done), it is just a strange image to applique....it is two keys!  I really don't find that image appealing for a quilt so will find one that I do like.
I hand appliqued the handles on the yellow baskets and then machine appliqued the blue interwoven knot, that block is one of my favorites.
5 more units to go and then I can starts sewing the block together in January.
So Lori how are you doing with your blocks?   :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt blocks! So simple in the solid colors, I can't wait to see it finished and quilted. And your constuction looks perfect!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete