Thursday, October 25, 2012

Curve it Up – Churn Dash Block

Churn Dash

Here is my Churn Dash block which is the first in the Curve It Up QAL!   I was dyeing fabric for the background this morning and had some success.   I was leaning towards grey for the background and then I received a comment suggesting blue or grey so that helped in the decision making process.  Your comments really do help!  Oh I’m trying to ignore that white stuff you see around the block, I’m hoping it will disappear for a few more weeks before winter really sets in.

7 comments:

  1. A very striking Churn Dash. I like the background. Have fun with the QAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kathy! I'm so glad your doing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great!!! Now I really want to start this!! Hopefully will make some time Saturday afternoon!!
    We had a bit of the white stuff here in NW Iowa too today!! Way too early!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin good!!! Can't say the same for the snow, we are on vacation in Watkins Glen, NY and it was 72 degrees today! Sorry, I know we will get are share of cold and snow soon. Are the blues your color theme, or are you going to mix it up? Can't wait to see more.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your fabrics! looks pretty against that fluffy stuff!
    it was 80 here today a tad warm for this time of year for sure-but I'm not complaining :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Kathy. Can't believe you are seeing the "s" word either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your block looks so great! Can't wait to join in too :-)
    That white stuff... it came to visit us yesterday too, and we have had about 20cm since it started... Yeap! Winter is here! it's been chaotic on the roads and I'm sooo happy I had the chance to stay home indoors today ;o)

    ReplyDelete