Saturday, February 26, 2011

Charm Square Quilts


Kay brought me these three cute Charm Square quilts and said I could do whatever I wanted on them.  
The first one is going to be used as a table topper and has a folded pink border so I custom quilted the borders then use Feather Curl for the center.


On the second quilt I used Garden Frills and a light green thread.


For the third quilt, which had no borders, I tried a new pantograph called Heraldry.


Heraldry is a very symmetrical and unforgiving panto so you have to be careful what quilts you choose to you use it on. Simply pieced quilt and busy fabrics are a great choose for this panto as it hides any "free spirited stitches" as l like to call them.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Quilting is so pretty on all three of them! You did such a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using Garden Frills its such a nice panto. I had never noticed Heraldry before,Those unforgiving ones are a good test of our skills aren't they.

    ReplyDelete