Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Busy..busy..busy...

I have been busy quilting up a storm and just finished another clients Magic Tile quilt. This time she used blue fabric for the lines instead of black and it has a softer effect, very pretty.  I used my Double Plume pantograph on this one and a bubble gum pink So Fine thread.
I also finished a clients small Minkie baby quilt using the Double Bubble pantograph.  This panto is one of the hardest pantos to follow as circles are very tricky on a longarm. 

2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! Love the Funky Flannel and I am very interested in that pattern. Also really like the double bubble panto. Lovely for a baby quilt. Crossing the lines with the magic tiles is making me think---just what do I want to do now. This has complicated my decision. Good to see a magic tile without black grouting that doesn't seem to lose its "magic tileness". How's that for inventive language? Happy stitching. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double bubbles, circles like these are very difficult on the LA, but yet you make it look so even and so nicely rounded. Great job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete